Pine veneered case in two-tone finish - case in Clove (dark) finish and door fronts in Bone (white) finish. Door pulls in 374 Tarnished Nickel finish. Four doors. Behind far left and far right door are one fixed shelf surface with drawer beneath it. Drawer has hand-pull cutout. Left drawer has Bernhardt name plate. Open area above and below drawer with bottom shelf surface. Covered grommet in back panel. Behind paired center doors are two adjustable/removable shelves. Cutouts in back panel for wire access. Outside back panel painted to match Clove finish. Recessed plinth base. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING.
- Quartered pine veneers in two-tone finish
- Clove finish on case with Bone finish on door fronts
- Four doors
- Behind end doors is one fixed shelf, one drawer with hand cut-out and fixed bottom shelf surface
- Back panel has one grommet hole with cover for wire management
- Behind center paired doors are two adjustable/removable shelves
- Back panel has cut-outs for wire management
- Plinth base
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.