Perry is a statement piece. A reverse tapered arm gives this shapely style the appeal of the unexpected while wooden legs add even more design detail.
Choose between Acorn, Walnut, or Espresso wood finish. Perry provides perfect sleep with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System featuring No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise . Stretch out with 8" more sleeping space than average Sleeper sofas. Sleep soundly every night on a on 5" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®. The Perry can be disassembled to fit through any small hall or doorway, and requires zero wall clearance. Every Comfort Sleeper® comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Perry provides perfect sleep with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System featuring No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Stretch out with 8 inches more sleeping space than average sleeper sofas and true 80 inches of sleeping space
- The Perry Comfort Sleeper is delivered to your door in just 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Zero wall clearance
- Sustainable Kiln dried frame prevents warping
- Single-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Choose your perfect size with seven options from Cot to King
- Customization options: any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.