Pearson's sleek track arms pair perfectly with subtle designer details to create a beautiful, yet effortless look.
Pearson provides sweet dreams every night with the Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise™. Stretch out with a true 80" of sleeping space, 8" more sleeping space than traditional Sleepers. Experience the ultimate in comfort with a 5" plush, high-density foam Premier mattress with Crypton® ticking. Mattress upgrade options include Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. The Pearson requires zero wall clearance and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow door or hallway. Rest assured with your purchase, the Pearson comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Custom luxury designs to your door in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Pearson provides sweet dreams every night with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System
- No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space, 8 inches more sleeping space than traditional sleepers
- Sleep well on five-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Zero Wall Clearance
- Fits through any small hallway or doorway
- Single-needle top-stitch seams
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Choose any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Cushion upgrades: High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nail-head trim options: Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Choose the perfect bed size ranging from Cot to King
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.