The Kendall sofa is a contemporary stunner featuring tuxedo arms and high legs. Bring your design dreams to life with hundreds of customization options.
A versatile contemporary collection that can be dressed down with wood legs and brown leather or dressed up with metal legs and a brighter color. The collection offers an endless array of sectional configurations as well as unique double-deep chaise and a four-seat sofa. The loose cushions are wonderfully plush. And for a designer look, contrasting seat and back cushions are available in any fabric or leather.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Loose back and seat cushions for added comfort
- The Kendall sectional features single-needle top-stitched seams
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Don't wait weeks for custom furniture: The Kendall sectional is designed and delivered in just 30 days.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Polished Metal Leg
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Kendall sectional leg options: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two tone design options: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Customize the Kendall sectional: The possibilities are endless. Choose from any leather, fabric, or bring your own material
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Cushion option: Extra firm high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Unique double-wide lounging chaise available: KND-LCH-LA or RA
- Four-cushion sofa available
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 28 matching pieces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.