The stunning Eva brings clean lines to life
Kick back and relax with a back and footrest that operate independently for unmatched comfort. Every Comfort Recliner is available in two custom sizes. Make the Eva yours by choosing from a swivel-base in Brushed Metal or a solid wood base, available in Gray Ash or Natural Walnut. Fixed wooden legs are also available in Gray Ash or Natural Walnut.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented reclining mechanism
- Eva is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days.
- Back and footrest operate independently
- Personalized comfort with two sizes
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Ten-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor features a five-year warranty
- Battery pack features a one-year warranty
- Eva can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including performance offerings -- or customers can use their own covering
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal
- Solid wood swivel base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism features easy to use control panel with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.