The perfect blend of traditional and modern, Adley features a timeless rolled arm that blends seamlessly with any d™cor depending on the covering choice.
The Adley features a patented reclining mechanism, with a footrest and back that operate independently. Choose from a swivel-base available in Brushed Metal or solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash. Stationary legs are also available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash. Make the Adley yours with choice of any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or bring your own covering.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Adley features a Patented reclining mechanism, with footrest and back that operate independently and with a fully upholstered footrest
- Two sizes available
- Custom designed and delivered to your door in 30 days from Dallas, Texas
- Seat: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Lifetime warranty on the frame & 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Make the Adley yours with choice of any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or bring your own covering
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal or solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Cushion: Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism with an in-arm control panel that's easy to use with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.