The minimalist style of the Bryde Side Chair was intentionally designed for dining rooms, eat-in kitchens and breakfast nooks where space is considered a premium. Durable fabric upholstery in a neutral tone offers the perfect complement to Linseed, a natural wood finish that highlights the organic elements of the wood frame. Satin-brass accents add the finishing touch.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-20.00 x d-22.32 x h-32.01
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 50.8 x d- 56.69 x h-81.31
- Weight: 37.48lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Contemporary Wood Finish: Natural Material: Parawood Solids & Copper Metal Sleeve & Soft Case
- Collection: Bobby Berk
- Drawing inspiration from Bobby Berk's passion for design, his debut furniture collection, Bobby Berk for A.R.T. Furniture, both honors and reflects the evolution of design styles that have inspired the award winning interior designer throughout his career. Celebrating Berk's exploration as a designer, the collection demonstrates an evolution of Mid-Century styling that is grounded by refined and timeless forms with sculptural elements that nod to Art Deco shapes and Parisian style yet is updated for today with a new mix of materials and modular capabilities. The collection of bedroom, dining room, living room and outdoor living pieces is designed for modern living spaces where clean aesthetics are welcome and space is at a premium. Highlights of the smaller-scale and modular capabilities include platform beds that do not require box-spring foundations, modular upholstery designs that can be configured to suit smaller living spaces with chaises that can be positioned on either side and multifunctional pieces that can be used in a variety of rooms. Additional highlights include outdoor pieces designed for smaller spaces with "room-in-a-box" configurations.
||20W x 21D x 32H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.