Description:Rising from a deep plinth base, the three-drawer Gabriel Bedside Chest makes a statement with ornate relief carving and jewelry-like smoked glass drawer pulls. The top of the chest is cast concrete; the upper drawer has a USB charging station. The chest is constructed of Parrawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, and is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish, or Mist, a neutral aged gray paint
- Dimensions In Inches: w-39.09 x d-20 x h-42.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-99.29 x d-50.8 x h-107.95
- Weight: 138.89 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Concrete top
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-39 x d-20 x h-33
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.